Rob is available for a limited number of speaking engagements annually. If you’d like to have him speak at an upcoming event, please get in touch.
Rob is regularly described as a passionate and innovative speaker! You are invited to choose from a variety of professional seminar and presentations below. These designs (and many more) can be modified to meet the needs of your group.
Discover The Secrets of Motivation!
What turns you on? What are your core motivations? What about your clients or customers? What motivates them? What stops someone from moving forward towards his or her goals? How can you uncover the core motivating forces to help someone take the next step? You will:
- Explore what really motivates you and have the opportunity to practice with your peers
- Learn a practical approach that you can use to help yourself and others be consistently motivated!
Creating Dynamic Balance!
Balancing work and personal life is challenging to do! This learning process is design to help individuals focus on their life priorities and plans and the need to develop social supports in achieving work/life integration. You will learn:
- To increase your awareness about the kinds of choices people face in integrating personal and professional roles
- To learn about the importance of self-awareness, communication, and flexibility in dealing with work/life choices
- To practice work/life integration skills, including coaching a peer on their development
Discover The Key Principles for Strategic Career Management Today!
In order for you to add strategic value in your work, you need to be able to manage your own career strategically. The knowledge economy demands a proactive approach to effective career management. Regardless of the work challenges you face, this seminar will help you to re-engage now. Through a high participation process, you will learn:
- What really matters about career building today
- Where you need to focus your energies to be effective
- How to create a career building strategy
- What action steps you can take now!
Identify Your Natural Gifts and Talents, Now!
This presentation is designed to help you “know what you know”. If you ask the average professional what skills they have, they will find it hard to say more than 3-5. However, each of us has over 100 skills! In order to plan your development you need to know what your current skills and knowledge base is. You will learn how to:
- Identify experiences that point to skill and knowledge sets
- Recognize your key skills and knowledge clusters
- Use this process to plan your professional development activities
We Don’t See Eye To Eye! Understanding, Preventing and Resolving Conflict
Conflict is a reality for everyone. Whether at home or work, an individual’s needs and values come into opposition with those of other people. Conflict requires a strategy for successful resolution if it is not to create constant tension or lasting problems in the home or workplace. The ability to resolve conflict successfully is one of the most important skills that an individual – and particularly a member of a work team – can possess. This highly participatory workshop will:
- Increase participants’ awareness of the causes of conflict
- Develop methods to prevent conflict
- Provide strategies to resolve conflict when it does arise
Coaching for Performance
This session is designed to help you help others develop a self-directed learning orientation. This model enables individuals to:
- Self-initiate, or choose their own actions
- Self-analyze, or figure out what their strengths are and the areas that they need to consider changing
Doing these two things create a cycle in which learners decide when and how to do something, do it, take full responsibility for what they have done, analyze what they done and, based on their analysis, decide on their next action. As they carry on, they become more skilled, better able to make decisions, and are more confident.